Hi friends! I am going to be taking a break from blogging for the next few months while I study for the PHR exam. This will be the first real break I’ve taken since I started blogging several years ago.
I hope you all have a wonderful late fall/early winter! Thanks so much for reading, commenting, and all of your support over the years.
I will be back later this winter, but in the meantime, check out some of my favorite posts!
- How to Stop Worrying About Money and Start Living
- Why Paying Off $127,000 of Debt Didn’t Make Me Happy
- 3 Surprising Lessons Learned After Quitting a 4 Year Spending Ban
- How to Find Contentment When You’re Deep in Debt
- The Key to Overcoming Anxiety
- 9 Practical Ways to Be a Little Happier Every Day
- How to Love Difficult People
- When Life Feels Unfair, Read This
- How to Train Yourself to Be More Patient
- 6 Amazing Christian Podcasts That are Self-Care for Your Soul
- When You Feel Like You’re Not Good Enough, Read This
- 7 Inspiring Steven Furtick Quotes That Bring Faith to Life
- Things Above: Lessons Learned From James Bryan Smith
Talk to you in a few months! Take care, friend.